FORMULA 1 ROLEX MAGYAR NAGYDÍJ 2018Formula 1 

• Thread starter Dennisch
  • 222 comments
This race is a preview of what it can be like with Red Bull not in Formula 1, because basically VER is out and RIC isn't there to affect the lead cars. Yikes

To be honest I yell the same thing when I crash out in an online race or get killed badly in Battlefield. Frustration is real

I wonder how much of Redbulls PU issues this year are their fault vs how much is "laziness" per say on Renaults part especially now that RB switching to Honda. It could be neither of course and just purely bad luck, but it's seems to be happening quite consistently.

I wonder how much of Redbulls PU issues this year are their fault vs how much is "laziness" per say on Renaults part especially now that RB switching to Honda. It could be neither of course and just purely bad luck, but it's seems to be happening quite consistently.
Exactly. It's a bit too on the nose

Ricciardo is well on the way to get that Driver of the Day....He is the only driver keeping this processional race exciting at this point. Good overtake!!:cheers:

In his pit stop couldn't he have raised his visor and they just squirt water in his face? :lol:

Violation of rules. The water counts towards weight at the end of the race.

I think.

Fantastic stuff Ricciardo, as expected.

But these next few overtakes won't be easy.

-

That gap to Bottas isn't moving. Hamilton can afford to stay out a few more laps.

Last edited:
Did you see that billboard telling Ricciardo to PUSH NOW while he's right in front of it?

Would you like that or think of it as a distration?

Back