FRL~WSC IX - THE RACE: O'RAMA. GT-P CHAMPION: LANCEREVO7. GT-O CHAMPION: JAMMY21Open 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,211 comments
GT-O entries - confirm if full or part time guys? @jammy21 @1996mikey2412 @ranhammerR34 @R0ssingt0n @Ninners @snowgt @Downhill Dino @Yeratel84 @FlyingFox @RACECAR
upload_2014-11-7_10-42-55.png

And for GT-P:

upload_2014-11-7_10-45-25.png

@Pluxtheduck @gtpanoz @raceorama123432 @Furinkazen @chrisjohnson93 @LancerEvo7

Going to say, CORVETTE full in GT-O - 2 GT-O entries left, and in GT-P just the 1 Jaguar entry remains.

Attachments

• upload_2014-11-7_10-41-39.png
    upload_2014-11-7_10-41-39.png
    4 KB · Views: 5
GT-O entries - confirm if full or part time guys?
View attachment 251398

Going to say, CORVETTE full in GT-O - 2 GT-O entries left, and in GT-P just the 1 Jaguar entry remains.

I'll be full time, although I'm going to miss Bathurst the way it looks. And I'll pick a Dino, since nobody else has. ;)

Nobody yet in a 250GTO ...? New specs not popular or just too expensive...?

I'll be full time, although I'm going to miss Bathurst the way it looks. And I'll pick a Dino, since nobody else has. ;)

Nobody yet in a 250GTO ...? New specs not popular or just too expensive...?

I don't think anyone has tested for this yet in all honesty. I haven't since I opened this thread. Sunday probably be.... Red Bull Ring and Spa.

I'll be racing full-time unless something comes in the way until then...

As for car pick, put me up for a Toyota for now (even though I haven't even built the new cars to spec, let alone test them)

EDIT: Main reason for no testing being work and a need for some WW2 fix after having watched Fury last week, in this case via Heroes & Generals... :D

Who scared the 250GTO guys away :P? @snowgt I blame you.

Wasn't me! I won the bloody thing in it, so everyone should want to drive one! :lol:

To be honest, the spec-change shouldn't keep anyone from using it. Actually, it should be better suited to this year's calendar than last year's spec would have been.

Part time, don't think I'll manage to make a single race this season but oh well.

By the way is that table saying my number is 72? :odd:

Last edited:
Scheduled to be at work until 6:15 pm on Sunday, so testing is a no-go for me. :(

How do you guys determine GT-O Pro and GT-O Am? Just wondering as I may want/have to join this series instead of V8s. If I do I'll more than likely want that Jaguar though.

How do you guys determine GT-O Pro and GT-O Am? Just wondering as I may want/have to join this series instead of V8s. If I do I'll more than likely want that Jaguar though.
By speed. You'd be Pro class. Remember this us Sundays... Jaguar is available..

By speed. You'd be Pro class. Remember this us Sundays... Jaguar is available..
Okay thanks. I just got word that CORE SuperGT runs on Sunday's so I'll stick with V8s for now. :) Would love to join you for the Andalucia round if everything permits, looks awesomely challenging.

Okay thanks. I just got word that CORE SuperGT runs on Sunday's so I'll stick with V8s for now. :) Would love to join you for the Andalucia round if everything permits, looks awesomely challenging.

Not to worry 👍

Tested earlier tonight and got a mixed bag of results. The C3 is now a very different car to drive due to the power upgrade and extra ballast.

Did get a surprise after putting together the perfect lap though. Interesting.

Back