FRL~WSC IX - THE RACE: O'RAMA. GT-P CHAMPION: LANCEREVO7. GT-O CHAMPION: JAMMY21Open 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,211 comments
Will be faster when I get a set up :lol: all of my laps were with the car as you buy it from the dealership other than the Turbo.

I was a 27.9 at RBR and a 02.1 at Bathurst. More to come from Bathurst easily.

Ok night's testing, was seemingly on the pace with both @raceorama123432 and @Furinkazen with @gtpanoz just ahead. I was a bit off the pace around Bathurst when I didn't find the wall, just couldn't push the car over the top of the mountain like the others could as at 1 point I was loosing around 2 seconds from half way up Mountain Straight to just before Skyline. Sierra I just couldn't keep the car out of the barriers.

So it seems that I'm slightly off the pace but back to finding the wall with regular intervals. One thing that will probably hinder me is the fact I haven't got a full time teammate to help me with setups and braking points.

Ok night's testing, was seemingly on the pace with both @raceorama123432 and @Furinkazen with @gtpanoz just ahead. I was a bit off the pace around Bathurst when I didn't find the wall, just couldn't push the car over the top of the mountain like the others could as at 1 point I was loosing around 2 seconds from half way up Mountain Straight to just before Skyline. Sierra I just couldn't keep the car out of the barriers.

So it seems that I'm slightly off the pace but back to finding the wall with regular intervals. One thing that will probably hinder me is the fact I haven't got a full time teammate to help me with setups and braking points.

Sorry... Would happily be FT but not around :(

It was great to have 20 minutes running. I was chasing Lout, until I hit the wall just before Skyline. The walls are going to be my best friend this season. But I did manage a mid-high 29, and possibly knock a second off with more practice. The Toyota is a fantastic little car, although the back end likes to play a lot. Overall, definitely a good short session. :)

Nice nights testing. Me and @LancerEvo7 seem top of GT-P with @gtpanoz just behind and @raceorama123432 @chrisjohnson93 next. GT-O and @jammy21 looks on the pace with @R0ssingt0n not far off. Oh and good to see running from @1996mikey2412 , @FlyingFox , @ranhammerR34 as well. And @Yeratel84 get a grip on yourself. Rage quitting a test because we change track is quite frankly, hilarious and stupid.

Please, stop being so childish, this is just a stupid attempt at getting someone embarassed...

Tonight was my first test with the car, which means I needed to run on any track that I'm familiar with. Given Sierra isn't one of them and I needed to go out in about half an hour I decided to leave. Also I didn't rage, I even said goodbye to you lot...

Please, stop being so childish, this is just a stupid attempt at getting someone embarassed...

Tonight was my first test with the car, which means I needed to run on any track that I'm familiar with. Given Sierra isn't one of them and I needed to go out in about half an hour I decided to leave. Also I didn't rage, I even said goodbye to you lot...

Shame nobody else saw it that way. Seriously better ways to go about it.

Ferrari is capable of a 7:55 or lower*, and a 1:59 or lower, respectively.

*On a perfect qualifying lap.

I am not even gonna dare to try and run my Ford to the max.

Shame nobody else saw it that way. Seriously better ways to go about it.

I couldn't care less how others saw it... about the second sentence, same thing could be said about you here on the thread

But on my behalf, case closed

Meh, I think I would've faired a lot better elsewhere. I just cannot be good at all around Bathurst no matter what I drive. I'm just glad that track won't be one of the four tracks I'll be racing at otherwise I'm in no good shape for that track.

Last edited:
Last night was fun to test GT350 in other track than Daytona. Lost couple of times control of the car when watching too much backwards when GT-P car was behind - need more practice on this.

Back