Gran Turismo 7 Spec III is Now Available: Two Tracks, Eight Cars, New Features

  • Thread starter Thread starter sinner
  • 3,045 comments
  • 564,327 views
The Panda could be 4 wheel drive - you never know
The model seen in May is not a Panda 4x4:
The car in the image looks to be similar to the one previously featured, coming at roughly the mid-point of its life and not bearing the later fascia, and a standard model rather than the legendary 4×4.
I don't think it's a late facelift either, like the old games' Panda Super 90. Probably going to be one of the earlier 30/34/45 models (with that as the power output in evil metrical units).
 
Hopefully they add a short version of Yas Marina so we have another layout/track for the slower cars of GT7.

My thoughts/comments on the cars:
  • Mines Skyline: I wonder how different it is from the Z Tune
  • 296 GTB/GT3: Different from the other Ferraris due to the V6. Its interesting they skipped the 488
  • Mitsubishi FTO: Never even knew this existed because I started late with GT, however I find this interesting due to the NA V6
  • Formula 3500B: Love it, hope it is a V10. And I really hope they add some F1 events
  • Panda: I like this classic, however it needs more short tracks like Eiger or the short layouts
  • Espace F1: Amazing, very unique machine
  • Polestar: I dont like EVs, but its good to see some competition for Tesla and the Afeela. An EV-only event would make things even more exciting
 
1-get out; 2- dissapointment; 3-ok; 4-very nice;
5-thank you thank you thank you!!!

Mitsubishi FTO: 2
Fiat Panda: 0
Mine's R34: 3
Formula F3500-B: 4
Renault Espace F1: 1
Polestar 5 : 1
Ferrari 296gt3: 5
Ferrari 296gtb: 3
Youre Wrong John C Mcginley GIF
 
1-get out; 2- dissapointment; 3-ok; 4-very nice;
5-thank you thank you thank you!!!

Mitsubishi FTO: 2
Fiat Panda: 0
Mine's R34: 3
Formula F3500-B: 4
Renault Espace F1: 1
Polestar 5 : 1
Ferrari 296gt3: 5
Ferrari 296gtb: 3

Tell me you know nothing about cars without saying it ...

Give yourself a 1
 
Okay let me get this out. I can't believe they included the 296 road car! How dare PD! They could have included the F80 , Lotus Evira. The nerve worst update ever! Kaz is out of touch and needs to retire! 🤣🤣🤣 J/k I am surprised by the 296 road car which is pretty cool with me. Glad to see the Panda finally come to the game. This is looking like a good update to me. I believe I can will use all of the cars in this update. Glad the let the cat out of bag
 
Yeah, I'm hyped up too about them because we'll be getting new circuit experience challenges worth more credits which can help you get cash quick to buy new cars, even from this year; 2025.
Do you even have a Playstation 4 or 5?
If the theory is right, December 4th is next Thursday.
If the theory is wrong, December 4th is still next Thursday.
 
I Love seeing the DR C/DR B people complain about the cars, only happy with the the "race cars". (Go ahead, post your DR when you argue this).

But but but race cars - in a game with over 400 cars, all of which are a number plate away from being a "race car". Not to mention that the best race cars in the game are the ones you have to build (Autobianchi, Suzuki Carry, the Abarths!!) - A Race spec Fiat 500 Abarth is the best training too in the game, in case anyone is wondering.

This might be one of the best car updates so far.

ALSO, this confirms that the Power Pack brings new versions of current cars based on the cover :D
 
The new car image is quite metaphoric if you look at it like they are showing us what’s behind the curtain/under the covers.
 
Last edited:
In addition to the cars and the new features announced I hope to be able to create personalised championships offline and in the lobbies, to be able to fill the lobbies with cars driven by sophy
 
kjb
Okay let me get this out. I can't believe they included the 296 road car! How dare PD! They could have included the F80 , Lotus Evira. The nerve worst update ever! Kaz is out of touch and needs to retire! 🤣🤣🤣 J/k I am surprised by the 296 road car which is pretty cool with me. Glad to see the Panda finally come to the game. This is looking like a good update to me. I believe I can will use all of the cars in this update. Glad the let the cat out of bag
Without wanting to sound like an actual killjoy, I really hoped they would have included this 296 model instead:
296-speciale-imtd-track-static-47-68fb91134368b.webp
Looking at the pic posted by Kaz, the covered car lacks the rear wing shape of the Speciale. I'm still grateful that we're getting the GTB, don't get me wrong.
 
Thank you @Andrew for a very well written, extensive recap of everything we have known and still don't know, in this very exciting article prior to the release of the most anticipated update yet

I can sense the passion you put in your work, and you do it so naturally effortlessly, despite all the challenges you face and the crap we give you.. It's Thanksgiving, we have to recognize even the daily effort of others that are far too often gone unnoticed ... Here I am to say: I see ya.

Thanks and I be looking forward to the Spec III preview trailer this weekend and the PP DLC reveal... Or Monday ?
 
As noted in the article, I can't tell if it's the GTB or (with roof panel in place) GTS. It's probably the GTB, because older and offers more time to get through the whole modelling process, and also because the GT3 is a coupe. However it could be the GTS too; I know FNEPR's shuffled the GTB off the press fleet in the UK, and it's now using the GTS.

Electricity update: Part of the ring main has blown, stopping power reaching about half of the house. Of 26 sockets on the ring, only 12 work - with none of the nine in the kitchen, garage, or my office (above the garage) actually functioning.
 
Last edited:
1-get out; 2- dissapointment; 3-ok; 4-very nice;
5-thank you thank you thank you!!!

Mitsubishi FTO: 2
Fiat Panda: 0
Mine's R34: 3
Formula F3500-B: 4
Renault Espace F1: 1
Polestar 5 : 1
Ferrari 296gt3: 5
Ferrari 296gtb: 3
Lemme give you my ratings:

Mitsubishi FTO: 56481231874513
Fiat Panda: 79654216875224891456237
Mine's R34: 5468795213
Formula F3500-B: 2168760
Renault Espace F1: 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
Polestar 5 : 4
Ferrari 296gt3: 21354985
Ferrari 296gtb: 61354698
 
Without wanting to sound like an actual killjoy, I really hoped they would have included this 296 model instead: Looking at the pic posted by Kaz, the covered car lacks the rear wing shape of the Speciale. I'm still grateful that we're getting the GTB, don't get me wrong.
There's also the possibility that they "include it" by offering the aero upgrades in GT Auto. That's what they did for the F40/F40LM
 
We like different games, and you obviously like ACC and PMR better than GT7 in which you like just about nothing judging by your posting history. Why you're still in the GT7 section wasting your time is anybody's guess.
Thanks for the quick summary about my post history. It's highly appreciated.

How I spend my time is my business though, not yours. So I kindly ask you refrain from advising me on how to spend it.
 
Back