Gran Turismo Movie Thread

• Thread starter ro_har_
  • 1,255 comments
How in the world would a GT TV series even work? It has no protagonist, no real character arch or even an antagonist. What? Is it going to follow the story of how Luca created his Cafe? I mean... I just don't see it.
Of course there is,
KAZUNORI YAMAUCHI himself!
Everything in Gran Turismo cosmos turns about him. He is the personification of Gran Turismo. He’s here and there. He’s the god.

Last edited:
How in the world would a GT TV series even work? It has no protagonist, no real character arch or even an antagonist. What? Is it going to follow the story of how Luca created his Cafe? I mean... I just don't see it.
Top Gear/Grand Tour?
Fast and the Furious?
Initial D?
Discovery Network?

Some things to take inspiration from. We don’t know what format or platform they’re looking at.

Last edited:

It will probably follow some players turned racers, but I feel they've already done a show on that? Oh well.

Live look at all the GTP members that have spent years writing countless GT fanfictions on the site in preparation for this:

Animated GIF

Last edited:
That's one director you don't want attached to your movie if you actually wanted it to see the light of day. Dude's got how many supposed "projects" under his name but what's he actually done since Chappie from 2015 besides a bunch of Youtube shorts?

I suppose Sony saw how much people loved the cinematic masterpiece that was the Need for Speed movie and wanted a piece of the pie.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the protagonist struggling to complete Luca's menu books, and goes to do illegal street drag racing with a modified Dodge to get money for tunes.

Oh yeah, and along the way he meets Sarah. They befriend each other and eventually develop romantic feelings for each other.

Last edited:
You made me giggle. :lol:

Would prefer a documentary though.

Latest Posts

Back