GT7 April Update Discussion

• Thread starter PuffelPizza
  • 719 comments
You can cancel cafe menus, y'know?
How?

SFs are quite a challenge to get used to. I struggled at first with the events on SF19, but with a bit of training your brain becomes used to the speed and agility.
True, that's why I start with Fuji, just tried twice, not enough time for the brain to adjust to the speed and how fast I can take the corners, going to practice before I'm going for easy difficulty.

Why would you drive the old one? 🤔
Like I said, it has more HP and lower weight, I don't know if the handling is better or worse, but I will soon find out. 😄
(Oh, the reply wasn't to me... 😄)

Here the proof that something is wrong with the SF23. Real life Fuji topspeed in slipstream 315-317,69 against GT7 305km with wind from the back, slipstream and active overtake.

IMG_7904.jpeg

Sf23/19 lag both more then 20pp. Please PD fix that. Im 4 years used to greate battles and set a couple of pretty fast times but now its all gone. Please please please with a lot of sugar on top Bring back the old geometry and the old default setupsheet 🙏

Anyone got improvements to FFB in 1.32? Was so happy with the recent changes introduced last month and wish they would continue to improve in terms of road feel/detail being sent to the wheel. Haven't tested yet and it's not listed in the notes so quite unlikely I guess..

Is am soon glad that the XJ220 is not too expensive. I plan on getting 4 of them. I will try to find the GT2 race car liveried for two of them not sure what I want to do with the other two.

Um... Are you alright mate?
lol, very much so. It turns out I simply needed to put the extra PP available post 1.31 into downforce instead of speed on my 787B.
No offense, but I don't use anyone else's tunes. I tune my own. I'm still not sure what's up with IM tires, the AI was changing them every three laps while I ran most of the Spa race on a single set of wets. Maybe less sliding and lower speed contributed to the massive increase in tire life.
Next I did the unthinkable: win the Sardegna race with a Trans Am. IRL that engine rarely gets above 3,000 RPM. I drove it that way, getting 7 laps on a tank of fuel.
I blame the pain meds I'd taken the night after 1.31. I have serious physical issues but I'm too stubborn to sit down and rest.
Also the night I posted this they'd had a massive illegal street race down US-66. Some of the racers tried to escape to local freeways, state and local police chased down several of them and the arrest records looked like someone had robbed Brand Central. One was a GT-R, there were a couple of Hellcats, and they've chased down all kinds of Rustangs from the base models to the Saleens. OHP was runnin' Chargers and one has a Scat Pack. Local police were running Tahoe's and Bimmer motorcycles.

Last edited:
I do not believe there was a rescan of any tracks. I am sure that the extra MB in the PS4 version of the update made better use of the existing hardware giving us more details all around.

I really think lemans got rescane, there are a bunch of details which I’ve never seen before
A rescan or they just made some improvements to graphics here?
If they added a bunch of new objects that were never there before it’s possible they did rescan, but I think they would have made a big deal about that and included in notes as it’s own line/section.
If they just improved graphics then it’s quite possible as those things don’t always get specific call outs in update details.

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.32 Now Available: Four New Cars, New Races, Environment Updates

The latest update for Gran Turismo 7, 1.32, is now available, coming in at 1.25GB on PlayStation 5 and 1.76GB on PlayStation 4, bringing with it new cars, races, and general gameplay changes — as well as a new look for one of the game’s circuits...
Didn't seem to address the ridiculous Deep Forest One Hour Endurance or Lake Maggiore from what I seen. When exactly are GT going to look at these missions and why the AI is just plan unrealistic to compete against.

I did buy the XJ220 straight away as it looks well. Can't wait to drive it

Didn't seem to address the ridiculous Deep Forest One Hour Endurance or Lake Maggiore from what I seen. When exactly are GT going to look at these missions and why the AI is just plan unrealistic to compete against.

I did buy the XJ220 straight away as it looks well. Can't wait to drive it
Sadly, I don't think PD is going to lower the difficulty on Lake Maggiore 1 hour endurance, I think it's just how they want it, if everybody would have problem with gold, they would probably do something, but we who don't, are a minority I'm afraid, that's the only mission I don't have gold on, gave up with Bronze and 14th place, 1,56 laps are just too much for me, 1.58-2.0 is all I can manage.

Last edited:
Sadly, I don't think PD is going to lower the difficulty on Lake Maggiore 1 hour endurance, I think it's just how they want it, if everybody would have problem with gold, they would probably do something, but we who don't, are a minority I'm afraid, that's the only mission I don't have gold on, gave up with Bronze 13th place.
I agree, they won't changed this race.
My PB is 7th and I'm ok with this :D

Here the proof that something is wrong with the SF23. Real life Fuji topspeed in slipstream 315-317,69 against GT7 305km with wind from the back, slipstream and active overtake.

View attachment 1251397

Sf23/19 lag both more then 20pp. Please PD fix that. Im 4 years used to greate battles and set a couple of pretty fast times but now its all gone. Please please please with a lot of sugar on top Bring back the old geometry and the old default setupsheet 🙏

Change your wing settings then

Sadly, I don't think PD is going to lower the difficulty on Lake Maggiore 1 hour endurance, I think it's just how they want it, if everybody would have problem with gold, they would probably do something, but we who don't, are a minority I'm afraid, that's the only mission I don't have gold on, gave up with Bronze 13th place.
I just managed 11th on Deep Forest in the 650s pace was average 1.39s but like always does not matter what position I'm in once I pit i come out last or close to last and no matter how hard I push I can not get back from been lapped or getting lapped and as above today I managed 11th. Yet all the other Human Comedy Endurance races apart from the Alsace which I don't have a good enough car and Lake Maggiore, Deep Forest seem to be set to impossible 🤔

I am French and like all "good French", I am never satisfied, sorry 😄. Like many people, I hate VGTs 🤮. Now Formula 1. Why?!!! If I want to play with Formula 1, I buy an F1 game ! And I don't like car racing (except drift and when racing cars looked like road cars, example: DTM 80-90's) I sold almost all racing cars. Sorry again, I'm French 🤣🤣🤣.

Back