GT7 Update Coming August 25

• Thread starter Kevster823
  • 1,162 comments
snc
gt sport more content than gt 7 ? something not right here, not sure how people playing this game but I have 190h in gt7 mostly singleplayer and golded human comedy missions only 2 days ago
I think this is Day One content and without any updated races.

snc
gt sport more content than gt 7 ? something not right here, not sure how people playing this game but I have 190h in gt7 mostly singleplayer and golded human comedy missions only 2 days ago
Yep, almost twice as much single player content, however, caveat, this was after the GT League was dumped into it in the month 3 update.

GT7 has fewer single player races than every numbered GT game and GT Sport with the GT League update wih the exception of GT1. It's shockingly light of races.

I think this is Day One content and without any updated races.
Nope, 301 races in GT League in GT Sport, 148 races in GT7 to date.

Last edited:
Toally agree. The lack of tuning/upgrading abilitys is the main reason that I`ll leave GT. I hoped it would be fun but it isn`t
Well I hope you find a title you can have more choice in then, I'm struggling to understand the where the lack in Tuning and upgrades is,

It's not as detailed as ACC which only has tuning, but you can tune a lot of different settings in GT7 while using a wide variety if upgrades to the cars,

Only two issues I have with the upgrades would be some wide bodies are lack luster and that you can't buy engines, however I still don't see the lack of tuning and upgrades to warrant leaving GT as I don't know another title that'll have more to offer really

Only two issues I have with the upgrades would be some wide bodies are lack luster and that you can't buy engines, however I still don't see the lack of tuning and upgrades to warrant leaving GT as I don't know another title that'll have more to offer really
No similar games that offer improved upgrade and tuning options to Gran Turismo? Hmm. That seems like a gap in the market. I bet there are big video game companies out there that would like to fill that niche.

I am looking forward to read what great imaginative reasoning you will deliver this time. Your last one "cHaNgE lOg iSnT hErE" didnt hold up for even 24h.
Aside from that not being what I said, the patch notes arrived exactly when I said they would and now we know what's in the update aside from content, exactly as I said we would.

This is a really, really weird tantrum you're having and you're directing it in a really odd direction.

So we still cannot sell cars which was promised months ago. I hate to say this but it seems like they're avoiding it because they want us to buy micros instead. This is the only gripe i have with this game. SELLING CARS NEEDS TO BE ADDED.

What i mentioned about selling cars is my opinion. Its the feeling i get. I honestly feel like their avoiding it because they want everyone to buy micros. If you don't think so than np but again its what i see.

Not even close to the worst update in my opinion the first one in april was the far worst very boring cars, at least we get 3 good cars that deserve a place in gt7, the 3 new layouts is great to have, however it dosen’t feel worth it to boot up the game for this little content, 4 new events is way to little in a month , i will just start the game to open my tickets, then i will return to ac for a couble of months

So we still cannot sell cars which was promised months ago. I hate to say this but it seems like they're avoiding it because they want us to buy micros instead. This is the only gripe i have with this game. SELLING CARS NEEDS TO BE ADDED.
I suspect they're avoiding it because now they've introduced the whole haggerty's real world pricing bull****, they have literally zero excuse for everyone not to be able to sell their cars at these same 'market' prices, maybe subtract a few % of the price if the mileage has increased substantially. (Side note, if you want to know why some legends and UCD cars are more expensive between rotations, take note of the mileage between these rotations. They appear to be intrinsically linked)

The underlying mechanics for selling cars already exists in the game. You can discard a car from your garage. You can have credits added to your total. They are 100% avoiding it. They just need to delete the part where it's only duplicates, and then add the "haggerty's real world market rate" in credits lol

Last edited:
I believe that PD made a mistake in not putting the original "La Caixa" curve on the National Circuit and Original Circuit layouts. I know that "La Caixa" was recently changed, but it didn't hurt to put the original curve to increase the flow of the racetrack.

Leaving the three layout options with the same "elbow curve" leaves them with no personality of their own, it gets repetitive, without replay factor. Materially, the layout is already ready, built. Just change the code and allow access.

Barcelona-Bike-2021.png

PS: Sometimes, it is inevitable not to think that PD always does everything appealing to the least possible effort.

Last edited:
There is something weird going on with the Ferrari 330 P4.

It costs now 9,000,000 Cr. at the legendary dealer, however it’s new engine cost which supposed to be 4,500,000 (exactly 50%) is 4,750,000 instead. I think the next time the 330 P4 shows up, it will be 9,500,000 Cr. instead.

There is something weird going on with the Ferrari 330 P4.

It costs now 9,000,000 Cr. at the legendary dealer, however it’s new engine cost which supposed to be 4,500,000 (exactly 50%) is 4,750,000 instead. I think the next time the 330 P4 shows up, it will be 9,500,000 Cr. instead.
Yep, nothing weird. Cars in the LCD today are still operating on the old prices because they arrived before the update did. It's only cars appearing from tomorrow that will have new prices. So as you say, the 330P4 will be increased next time it arrives.

I honestly don't think the update is bad but where is selling cars. Excuses. Saw a lot of replies saying wait until the patch notes. Well here we are and we still cannot sell cars. Review bomb the game more. F it.
Instead of review bombing, write a complaint to the FTC (US) or ASA (UK) (or equivalent organizations that deal with false advertising). While GT Sport did get an ASA warning for a piece of false advertising, my precedent is more based on the Intellivision Keyboard Component precedent:

Complaints from consumers who had chosen to buy the Intellivision specifically on the promise of a "coming soon" personal-computer upgrade, eventually caught the attention of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), who started investigating Mattel Electronics for fraud and false advertising. In mid-1982, the FTC ordered Mattel to pay a monthly fine (said to be $10,000) until the promised computer upgrade was in full retail distribution.
While reporting, don't forget to mention the PS Store page listing and the post-1.07/1.08 blog post.

Last edited:
PLease tell me we get a "new" CE with these "new" tracks? I could really use some easy money. NM, saw this was a big fat NO. Bummer.

The physics (especially if the MR cars have been effected) and tire updates have my interests piqued.

But, guys (and gals), seriously... do you have an idea how long I've been waiting for this?!?!!? FINALLY :bowdown:

3. Sound
 - Adjusted the sound effects so that it is easier to hear the difference in sound between Stage 1 to 3 of the ‘Weight Reduction' modification.

Last edited:
They promised selling cars. Their should be absolutely no reason why its still not here. They false advertised. All the content etc can wait but lacking features. That's the major gripe I've had. Lobbies for example should've been in the game at launch. SELLING CARS NEEDS TO BE IN THE GAME. Sorry everyone. I love this forum but still not being able to sell cars has me irked.

Latest Posts

Back