Sundays 17:00-19:00 GMT - HISTORIC LM Replicas: Champions: Siggers, Harsk, PimikiFinished 

Do you have a PS4?

• No and planning to switch to PC, XBox One or retire (please let me know approximately when).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But that's very strange. I have been disconnected in Round 2 before the Qualifying and recieved no points.

And also, I have been in Round 1's Qualifying, but couldn't finish the race because I had controller issues and no points were awarded.

Sick can y'all wait for me? My freaking job just let me off and my mom at the last minute wants me to go to the store to get some Chips..

I'm a little peeved off about the second race... I joined late thanks to my mom and my job, I'm not too mad about missing the first race. But Once I was able to get on the track... low and behold my 🤬 GT6 game starts acting 🤬 stupid since I was on track but the GT6 loading screen was still up. I heard my car's engine and everything... I had to quit the game and restart it.. Then once I got back on the game, The game wouldn't even let me join the room! By the time I was able to join, y'all started again!

I don't mean to sound like a selfish prick or anything, but I usually NEVER ask for a restart or a freebie, and I'm always to the room on time I felt it would've been reasonable to restart the 2nd race considering the fact y'all just started when I joined. Also, this race was basically my do or die race and I pretty much just lost the tournament because of petty problems with the game.. I felt that was a little messed up man.....

/rant

Last edited:
I'm a little peeved off about the second race... I joined late thanks to my mom and my job, I'm not too mad about missing the first race. But Once I was able to get on the track... low and behold my 🤬 GT6 game starts acting 🤬 stupid since I was on track but the GT6 loading screen was still up. I heard my car's engine and everything... I had to quit the game and restart it.. Then once I got back on the game, The game wouldn't even let me join the room! By the time I was able to join, y'all started again!

I don't mean to sound like a selfish prick or anything, but I usually NEVER ask for a restart or a freebie, and I'm always to the room on time I felt it would've been reasonable to restart the 2nd race considering the fact y'all just started when I joined. Also, this race was basically my do or die race and I pretty much just lost the tournament because of petty problems with the game.. I felt that was a little messed up man.....

/rant

I understand how you feel about it, but the second race doesn't work well with restarts as it's based on the race results of the previous race. So once it's been started, a restart would make the game forget the grid order. We've also delayed starts in the past and it usually ends with us running late.

About the tournament: The two lowest scoring rounds are deducted, and your lowest score from a round is 13, which means that you lost 12 points at most if you would have won the second race today (25-13 = 12). Had you finished 4th or below the round would have been deducted for you anyway.

Well, it seems that my caculation is right.

I have won the last race and Lex was 4th after commiting a mistake in the first corner like Pimiki did it in the final lap, so I could win unexpectedely. I had missed 2 first rounds because I was doing the Seasonal Events and that my GT5 title was guaranteed.

Anyways, my final results are the following.
With the win at Deep Forest, I would be 3rd overall in the championship with 156 points while Lex would be with 162 points. But because I'm free of 2 dropped scores, then I am the GT40 class winner by 2 points ahead of Lex (154 points) and 2nd overall at the championship.

Congratulations for @Siggers , who has won both titles. :cheers:

My final championship result was better than I was expecting: 2nd place in 1966 Sports Car Cup.

See you in AMOC Intermarque and BSCC. Anyways, I won't attend the pre-season, so I will have time to practice my car for the 1st round.

So, in the end, it was very hard for me, but it was worth it for me, because I had enjoyed even more of the races than I used to in the Nascar ROAD Racing. I'm not too obsessive with the victories like in the old times, but in the beginning I was overpressure not just for the lack of practice, but also, I was afraid of being downgraded from Gold to Silver. That's why I wanted to win to mantain my Gold.

But since that I have improved in Zahara, I have found a way to mantain my old glory at WCR, which is practising once a week before the race. With that, I had 6 class wins (Zahara, Spa, Laguna Seca, Nurburgring, Midfield & Deep Forest Raceway) and 3 overall wins (Laguna Seca, Deep Forest and Midfield).

I owe this result to @Sick Cylinder, @eran0004 and @LexLathor for giving me a 2nd chance to mantain my spot at WCR and making me a better driver.

So, it was a good season for me and see you in AMOC Intermarque and BSCC. :cheers:

Regards,

Pedro.

I enjoyed the races today, no Internet problems.

First race.
I got hit from behind in the first corner and the car got badly damaged it seems, didn't know it until the next corner when I suddenly spun out and hit the wall, the right back wheel pointed straight out.
Don't know for sure if it was the bump from behind that damaged the car, have to watch the replay. But it was a slow lap to pits, which I could never pick up.

Second race.
Started 13, finished 8. So I would count that as okay, small victory for myself anyway. :)

Third race.
And three times in the pits, didn't go to well. But had some good speed when it did go okay. Don't think I got dead last though, tarnheld had fallen asleep in the pits I think, good for me. ;)

Last edited:
Sorry for my rant earlier, my life has just been complete and utter 🤬 lately and today has been absolute horse 🤬

Overall, (Aside from today) I enjoyed this series very much! Thanks Sick for hosting yet another fantastic series Championship!

Congrats to everyone who won, and thank you all for being such great drivers and such gentlemen. It's hard to find a series with a lot of racing and little bickering and arguing.

If anybody outside is reading this, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND racing in a series through @Sick Cylinder It's organized, well sanctioned, well regulated, and most importantly IT'S FUN!

Again, thanks Sick for having me in the series. Really enjoyed myself and always looked forward to racing with y'all every Sunday.

I have realised what a great invention the anti-roll bar is, especially when it comes to adjusting over-/understeer. So for today's race I strengthened the front anti-roll bar for both the Dino and the GT40 and it really transformed these cars! Took away a lot of the oversteer issues that comes with weight transfer.

As Deep Forest is quite a bumpy ride- it's corner after corner, crest after crest - my main goal for today was stability. It started bad, I managed to do one qualification lap, but on the second I made a mistake and ended up with a damaged rear right suspension. Into the pits, and after the repairs were done the qualification was over. So for the race my strategy was "better safe than sorry": better to be braking a little earlier, going slightly slower around the corners and not taking any chances, than to lose half a lap in the pits. Fortunately the race worked much better than the qualification. I scraped the wall once, but it was a pretty light touch and I didn't damage anything. Had a nice battle with Maximus and Filo and finished 9th I think.

For the second race my strategy was the same. This time I had more luck (as in, other people had less luck) and was able to take a couple of positions from damaged cars. My guardian angel also stopped by when a car spun right in front of me and I managed to miss the devastating collision by just a couple of centimeters! I don't remember my final position, but I think it was 7th or 6th.

Third race. The Ford GT40 was a scary ride, it spent more time in the air than on the road. I learned how to live with it, although it was scary when I had to break before a crest and I had cars behind me who I knew were used to start braking after the crest... Once the initial chock was over I actually had a great time with this car and track combination. Thanks to the anti-roll bar I had no oversteer issues at all. Had a lot of luck again and thanks to other people going off the track I managed to climb pretty high in the rankings, finishing in 5th place!

Finally, a message from my sponsor (that is, myself): I finished the creation of this new track yesterday, Twin Acres Raceway. I think it has a nice flow to it and if you like it maybe it's a track we could use in a future series?

Round 12 - The Final Round

First some race impressions - I was a bit concerned that with the meeting being on 27th December there might be a poor turnout, but the meeting was nearly full - maybe like me people were happy to get away from the festive family duties for a while.

Race one I was happy with the qualification and was confident that I could get a better start than Pimiki and Lex in their Ferrari's thanks to the extra torque from my Ford V8. I managed to get away well and for a while had a good view of the leaders. Unfortunately I slipped wide and lost drive at corner one on the second to last lap and had to change down an extra gear gifting an easy pass to Lex Lathor.

For race two I got another good start and thought I might actually finish on the podium, but unfortunately I got tagged from behind just before the start of the pitlane. Foolishly I tried to drive the car, when I should have gone straight into the pits. This very slow lap and the pit stop lost me a whole minute and dropped me from third to ninth. The car didn't seem to have the same feel on the new tyres and I found myself struggling to hold a good line, but this was probably just my mind playing tricks.

For race three qualification went well at first - lap one is normally my fastest and I found myself dropping down the order as people did faster second or third laps. The Jaguar XJ13 does not have as much torque as the Ford so I wasn't expecting a good start, but I timed it well getting ahead of another Jaguar and a Ford before the first corner. It was tight at the front and unfortunately a green Jaguar was suddenly going slowly just in front and I couldn't avoid a heavy impact - I think it was Tarnheld - so I'm sorry for the hit. My car was badly damaged so I went straight into the pits for repairs. When I got out I had big gaps ahead and behind, but with about five minutes to go I noticed I was catching a car. The Ford GT40's use their rear tyres much quicker than the Jaguar's so there is always the possibility of picking up a place near the end of a race. Unfortunately my mind wandered and I spun crashing front first into the barrier necessitating an annoying and entirely self inflicted trip to the pits. When I came out I was a lap down, but this seemed to be a good set of tyres - much better than during my middle stint. I found myself catching up with the leaders who seemed to be going surprisingly slowly - their tyres were obviously worn. First I got past Siggers then I came up behind Harsk - obviously I didn't want to interfere with the championship and I knew that Harsk and Lex Lathor were battling for GT40 honours, but Harsk's car was handling so badly that his tyres were obviously completely shot and I thought I could slip by safely to unlap myself. I was able to regain the lap and finish seventh which I was very pleased with.

Round 12 1967.jpg
Round 12 1966.jpg

The Champions
1967 Three Ten Cup: Siggers (GT40), Pimiki (GT3), Harsk (GT5)
1966 Sports Car Cup: Siggers (Prototype), Harsk (GT40)

Round 12 1967 Final Standings.jpg
Round 12 1966 Final Standings 1.jpg

Most improved award goes to SimbaLora.

Championship Impressions
I think this has been our most successful championship to date. The splitting of the drivers into two groups and use of two classes of cars worked well. This format is repeated in most of our future championships.

I have decided to stick with the heavy damage - I know this is not universally popular, but it seems to produce a greater variation in results and lead to more careful driving. It will not be used at all tracks - it will not be used at Nordschleife of Zahara due to the length of the lap.

Siggers and Harsk have been promoted to Platinum as a result of their championship wins.

Interview with TNR_KING_FILO

1. What is the secret behind your speed?
Quite a lot of my speed has come from being beaten countless amounts of times by the same person on GT5. GT6 was a new playing field. To gain an advantage over him i drove and tuned a ray of different drivetrains in different conditions to gain any type of advantage. But most of it is learning from others; talking to people who are not necessarily faster than you will more than likely know something you don't.

2. Do you use a wheel or controller?
I use a controller

3. If you use a wheel, what sort of wheel and rig or stand?
NA

4. How many hours per week do you practise?
i don't really practice as such, depending on potential competition it ranges from no practice to 2 weeks. I pick up things and adapt quite quickly. For the 2015 GTP ES events i practised for 1 week to 2 months. A team is only as good as their weakest link.

5. How do you tune your cars - what do you start with first?
It all depends on what type of car and tyre combination is being used. I tend to just stick with race cars, so as an example with the Integra TC i will first take off all camber and toe then minimise front spring and maximise the rear spring then test. generally on front heavy FF cars my front is always 10mm higher than the front so i use that as a bases for all FF drivetrains. then a basis LSD layout is open so 5 5 5. Downfoce i would use max front. minimum rear with no hesitation for any FF car.

6. How long have you been playing GT?
I've been playing GT since 1998 on GT2

7. How old are you or is that private?
I'm 21

8. What does your family think of your hobby?
My father quite likes it as he also loves racing. My mother is non too fussed.

9. What sort of car do you drive in real life?
I drive a Citroen C3 :lol:

10. Do you drive fast in real life?
Declined to answer!

11. What car would you drive if you won a lot of money?
Without a hesitation i would drive a 1999 Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V - Spec

Next Round 0 - January 3rd 2016 - New Series Historic BSCC 2 & AMOC 80 Intermarque

Last edited:
That's really strange on Lex having full 162 points, but are his final points 145 points? His 17 points were dropped....

That's really strange on Lex having full 162 points, but are his final points 145 points? His 17 points were dropped....

Yes - that is because the two lowest scoring rounds of the 1967 Three Ten Cup were dropped and those dropped rounds are not necessarily the lowest scoring rounds from the 1966 Sports Car Cup. For the sake of consistency of application it couldn't be a mix and match of dopped scores from both series.

Yes - that is because the two lowest scoring rounds of the 1967 Three Ten Cup were dropped and those dropped rounds are not necessarily the lowest scoring rounds from the 1966 Sports Car Cup. For the sake of consistency of application it couldn't be a mix and match of dopped scores from both series.
My bad. I'm sorry for asking this, but compared to the Monzanapolis & Nascar ROAD Racing, I thought that the lowest points would be dropped. So, that's why I have asked. 👍

Race 1 was one of my most tense races ever. Me and Simba side by side for the lead all through the first few corners, I knew I still had a slim chance of the championship so I was driving on my limit the entire race, amazed I didn't crash. Race 2 I feel I should have got the win and the 25 points as only lost it on the final corner due to the car behind braking too late and ramming me off the track, but in the end it doesn't make a difference to the overall results.

I do feel as if I have snatched the championship away from @Manasseh257NSX by winning it on the final round, it is a shame we haven't actually done much wheel to wheel racing with each other all season and it has been decided like this on the dropped rounds.

I also had that awful round at the red bull ring where I was lag shunted off right to the back of the gravel trap race 1, then involved in a massive heavy damage pileup at the start of race 2. If that round hadn't happened and Manasseh ran the final two races it would have still gone down to the wire between us, so I guess you can say we both had our share of unfortunate events.

Race 3 I completely messed up qualifying, crashed on the first lap then not enough time to pit and get round to set another time. Starting from the back I was pleased and surprised to make my way up the order without taking any damage. The final few laps were crazy with all of the top 3 crashing? When @LexLathor spun he clipped into the side of me, giving damage (classic example of the heavy damage system taking its toll on the innocent yet again :irked:) so then had no chance of catching Harsk and could do nothing but just crawl it to the finish.

I never thought when I joined this series last minute with the first round results I would end it as a double champion, big thanks to @Sick Cylinder for allowing me in and for hosting the whole show :cheers:

Just a quick but big Thank You to @Sick Cylinder and all fellow racers in this series! :bowdown: It was thrilling and exciting, enjoyed every last bit and really learned a lot! :cheers: Hope to see you all in the next series! :D:tup:

Don't think I got dead last though, tarnheld had fallen asleep in the pits I think, good for me. ;)

I couldn't avoid a heavy impact - I think it was Tarnheld - so I'm sorry for the hit

Uh, that last race and my lack of concentration... it started really good but then had one rear tire broke loose because i stepped too early on the throttle in the undulating section before the tunnel. I did a 360 spin and parked on track -- sorry for that but Sick had no chance to avoid hitting me. Then i lost all flow and after the second spin after the pits i was already close to being lapped and i didn't want to become a road block or crash into the leaders so i parked the battered car and limped into the pits. In real life i would be in hospital now -- oh the joys of virtual racing. ;)

I would like to ask all of you, but mainly Sick and the race stewards, if the overtaking in the last round of race 2 was correct or not. Since this was my very first win at online races, I don´t want it to be "stolen" or even unfair. This is the reason I can´t let the words of siggers uncommented.

Siggers said:
Race 2 I feel I should have got the win and the 25 points as only lost it on the final corner due to the car behind braking too late and ramming me off the track, but in the end it doesn't make a difference to the overall results.

Last edited:
I would like to ask all of you, but mainly Sick and the race stewards, if the overtaking in the last round of race 2 was correct or not. Since this was my very first win at online races, I don´t want it to be "stolen" or even unfair. This is the reason I can´t let the words of siggers uncommented.

Siggers said:

For me, I would consider it as a divebomb because you forced inside of Siggers.

Siggers said:

Sure it was a divebomb, but it looked like you weren't entirely in control of your car, and you know how I feel, anything goes on the last corner of the last lap. I got to keep 3rd when I moved lex at the end of Laguna (which I was surprised about), so it'd only be a consistent call if you kept the win here.

I haven't been around since before Xmas, so a belated congratulations to this series winners.

And we'll done to Sick for organising another interesting championship.

:cheers: To you all...

Shame I didn't make the last two races* since I loved my GT40. I shall put the covers back on it for now.

*Sorry for the lack of notification.

I got to keep 3rd when I moved lex at the end of Laguna
I saw the replay after race. I made a mistake. I'm not defending the inside line, because I braked too late on worn tires. after I tried to turn on my line, but you were there.
I think this incident is also similar.

I would let you back on front of me to avoid discussion.
Try carefully and clearly next time!

Last edited:
Back