Sundays 17:00-19:00 GMT - HISTORIC LM Replicas: Champions: Siggers, Harsk, PimikiFinished 

Do you have a PS4?

• No and planning to switch to PC, XBox One or retire (please let me know approximately when).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You take the best pictures John! I promise on everything. Pictures always catch Ie intense moments. :cheers:
haha thanks man! A lot of people are shocked when they find out I'm a DS3 User ( well everyone but TRL boys and TNR lol). I just gotta hit apexes and stuff correctly. Then i can be even faster :D Planning on getting the T150 soon :D

It's gonna help my steering input A WHOLE LOT! lol
I've said it before and can only repeat it. I have the T150 and can really recommend it. It's really a great wheel
for its price. Although i am also thinkingabout getting a G29 sometime because it is compatible with the G27 pedals and shifter, which i already have. And i believe the G29 will drop in prices drastically in the future, the current price has never made for a good deal.

Last edited:
@Flaco13 While I was protecting my position, why did you slow down on the Race 2 of Midfield?
Oh haha, well, I forgot to mention. The old G27 Button Ghost starts haunting me again. I press one of the center buttons and the wheels starts to calibrate... This is what happened when I was behind you in Race 2, and when this happens there is just nothing I can do about it. I was however very lucky to spin and come to a standstill right outside the track limit, making it possible for everyone to pass me safely. After that I thought about trying to reach the pits and retire but as the wheel calibrated and worked again I decided to just go all the way to the end, knowing that with what happened, I'd lose any remaining possibillity to become Champion in the GT3 class. Sad but c'est la vie.

Sorry for double post. (I hate my Phone)

Last edited:
Oh haha, well, I forgot to mention. The old G27 Button Ghost starts haunting me again. I press one of the center buttons and the wheels starts to calibrate... This is what happened when I was behind you in Race 2, and when this happens there is just nothing I can do about it. I was however very lucky to spin and come to a standstill right outside the track limit, making it possible for everyone to pass me safely. After that I thought about trying to reach the pits and retire but as the wheel calibrated and worked again I decided to just go all the way to the end, knowing that with what happened, I'd lose any remaining possibillity to become Champion in the GT3 class. Sad but c'est la vie.

Sorry for double post. (I hate my Phone)
It's alright Flaco.

That's a shame that you have lost the GT3 class title, but sometimes, it happens.

are there any free spaces left?

Thanks for the interest TNR_KING_FILO - it is flattering to have interest from one of the best racers on GT Planet. Currently we are full with 16 Regular Drivers and 4 Reserves. I have decided to reduce the number of reserves from 6 to 4 to give them more chance of attending races. I'll let you know if any spaces become free in the next series.

More photos:D

Mid-Field Raceway_13.jpg Mid-Field Raceway_14.jpg Mid-Field Raceway_15.jpg Mid-Field Raceway_16.jpg Mid-Field Raceway_17.jpg Mid-Field Raceway_18.jpg Mid-Field Raceway_19.jpg

Thanks for the interest TNR_KING_FILO - it is flattering to have interest from one of the best racers on GT Planet. Currently we are full with 16 Regular Drivers and 4 Reserves. I have decided to reduce the number of reserves from 6 to 4 to give them more chance of attending races. I'll let you know if any spaces become free in the next series.

wow that's amazing, its rare to see regular drivers on GT6 anymore. good job! you're too kind and thanks!

wow that's amazing, its rare to see regular drivers on GT6 anymore. good job! you're too kind and thanks!

Keep an eye on our threads and we'll keep you in mind because a slot will come up in time. Most of us haven't got PS4's yet and plan to stay on GT6 for another year. My plan is to get a PS4 in next Autumn's Black Friday sales and start using it Christmas 2016 (it will be my Christmas present from my wife). Hopefully GTS will be out by then and will be suitable for our group - if not we will look at Project Cars or Asetto Corsa or continuing on GT6.

Race Programme 2016.jpg

Keep an eye on our threads and we'll keep you in mind because a slot will come up in time. Most of us haven't got PS4's yet and plan to stay on GT6 for another year. My plan is to get a PS4 in next Autumn's Black Friday sales and start using it Christmas 2016 (it will be my Christmas present from my wife). Hopefully GTS will be out by then and will be suitable for our group - if not we will look at Project Cars or Asetto Corsa or continuing on GT6.

View attachment 493625

the main reason why i enquired because i saw you prospectus and i'll be waiting for GTS also before i buy a PS4

Hello guys!

Because the rally lobby will be open before 1967 Three Ten Cup Starts, then we'll need who will be attending and who will not be attending on the rally lobby tommorrow.

The tracks are the following:
Chamonix East- 5 Laps
Toscana Reverse- 5 Laps
Autumn Ring Forward- 5 Laps

These races will be covered in Time Trial and they will last 15 minutes. 👍

If you wish, you can bring your 1966 SCC/1967 310 Cup cars. 👍

The lobby will be open around 14:30-15:00 GMT tommorrow.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Driver Attending List:

ATTENDING:

NOT ATTENDING THE EVENT:

UNSURE:

Please copy and paste the Driver Attending list.

@Flaco13 @DVArt @Manasseh257NSX @Sick Cylinder @Pimasz @buybon355 @bloodyboyblue @IfAndOr @Cu3e @nonka @tarnheld @AndreasR @TonyLomas @Siggers @XK50 @Sutsagrd

@eran0004 - You did the Chamonix and Toscana, but you need to do the Autumn Ring Round.

Lex and John Wells have finished all rally rounds.

Hello guys!

Because the rally lobby will be open before 1967 Three Ten Cup Starts, then we'll need who will be attending and who will not be attending on the rally lobby tommorrow.

Chamonix East- 5 Laps
Toscana Reverse- 5 Laps

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Driver Attending List:

ATTENDING:

NOT ATTENDING THE EVENT:

UNSURE:

@Flaco13 @DVArt @Manasseh257NSX @Sick Cylinder @Pimasz @buybon355 @bloodyboyblue @IfAndOr @Cu3e @nonka @tarnheld @AndreasR @TonyLomas @Siggers @XK50 @Sutsagrd

@eran0004 - You did the Chamonix and Toscana, but you need to do the Autumn Ring Round.

Sorry Harsk, I don't have the time for this. To much to do.
Perhaps if you could hold the event every time I have some spare time to play, happens frequently.
If you could just sit by your Playstation and be ready to start when I go online? I would appreciate that a lot. :D

Sorry Harsk, I don't have the time for this. To much to do.
Perhaps if you could hold the event every time I have some spare time to play, happens frequently.
If you could just sit by your Playstation and be ready to start when I go online? I would appreciate that a lot. :D
That's a shame Daniel. :(

Anyways, as soon the lobby is open, I'll let you know soon so you will be joining the lobby.

Are you able to do the rally today?
By the way, I'll be doing the Rome Event tommorrow. 👍

Hello guys!

Chamonix East- 5 Laps
Toscana Reverse- 5 Laps

Driver Attending List:

ATTENDING:

NOT ATTENDING THE EVENT:

UNSURE:

What do you mean by copy and paste the list and I don't think I can make the rally's, sorry! :confused:

Sick

Please give my reserve slot away.

Despite my best efforts my family really object to me racing during your sunday time slot.

I'm going to very much miss racing with you all but I'll keep following your amazing championships.

BW and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays. :)

Suts
:cheers:

I posted the above in your new championship thread.

Please feel free to take me off the reserve list for reasons above.

BW
Suts
:cheers:

That's a shame Daniel. :(

Anyways, as soon the lobby is open, I'll let you know soon so you will be joining the lobby.

Are you able to do the rally today?
By the way, I'll be doing the Rome Event tommorrow. 👍
Obviously I couldn't. :eek:

:D okay so what cars can i race in?

I've just realised that I've accidentally posted in the 2016 thread instead of the current thread, so apologies to all for that.

If you want to race today and next Sunday you will be in class GT5in race 1 and 2: Chevrolet Corvette C2 Bob Bondurant replica, 310bhp maximum, paint Le Mans blue (from the Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1969), Torq Thrust wheels painted Moondust Silver (from the Ford Ka), race number 99 font A type A.

Race 3: Ford GT40 Peter Sutcliffe and Dieter Spoerry replica, 485bhp, paint Tartan Red (from Marcos Mini Marcos GT 1970) race number 14 type A font A.

We will need to exchange FR so that I can message you as required.

NB I have copied and pasted this into the the correct thread.

So, the race today was great.
I had a bad start in the third race, but was able to get ahead of @Flaco13 and claim victory in the end.
A three race first position victory is rare for me, so I'm super happy how it turned out. :)

But I do feel the urge to point out, that @Sick Cylinder drove kind of dirty, trying to push me of the road and what not.
But as it turned out, it was his loss. ;)

Or was it all a dream? :boggled:

Last edited:
Race report:

My strategy today was to take it nice and easy and avoid damage. In the first race it failed already on the second or third lap. There was something happening in front of me in the first corner, so I slowed down to try and see what was going on and where it would be safe to pass, but before I knew it the side of a GT40 filled up my screen. Huge impact, spun around, was hit by cars coming from behind and after that there wasn't a single part of my car that wasn't broken :lol:

Limped (really, it felt like I had three wheels!) back to the pit, where my seriously-skilled-with-hammers crew quickly undented everything, and then I went out again. Fortunately for me, it seems most people got damage at some point, so that incident didn't cost me too much. From that on my strategy worked pretty wall, and I was able to improve my position throughout the race and finish on a not so bad 7th place.

For the second race I was even more determined to stay out of trouble, and this time I did. Finished 5th.

After qualifying for third race, I was surprised to see that my time was so good - within 0.5 seconds of the pole! But I think half the grid was within 0.5 seconds, so it looked like the first couple of laps would be close. So when the start went my number one priority was to make sure I made it through the first lap in one piece. During the first corners there was a couple of nice gaps that I could have aimed for, but I didn't want to risk anything and I thought that if I'm faster I'll have another 25 minutes to catch the cars in front of me, and if I'm slower there's no point in overtaking anyway because they'd just take it back before the race is over. So I stayed kind of passive during the first lap, giving away a couple of positions while waiting for the pack to spread out a little.

At the start of lap two I was down on 10th place and thought that perhaps now was the time to pick up the pace. The lap times gradually started to drop, but about halfway through the race I started to catch up with cars that were a lap behind and had to back off a little until I had a safe opportunity to overtake. So that disturbed my rhythm a little and allowed @Sick Cylinder to get closer. I felt pretty confident though because I often increased that gap on the clean laps. Near the end the unbalanced tyre wear gave me some handling issues. I had no wear at all on the front tyres, but my rear was down to 8 and the small grip difference between front and back gave me a couple of wild oversteers. Always managed to stay more or less in control though, but I also backed off a little to make sure I stayed on the right side of the pit lane for the remainder of the race. And thanks to what I assume must be some kind of Christmas miracle, I did! Finished 5th.

At the Race 1, I accidentally have crashed into @XK50, as I hadn't time to adjust my line and I had to go to pits, but I have still managed to win the class and 5th overall.

At the Race 2, I gained 3 positions and I was behind @Manasseh257NSX . But I was surprised when he got disconnected and handed me over the win. I have finished 04.688 seconds ahead of Lex.

At the Race 3, it was harder for me, because not only just for @TNR_KING_FILO 's win, but also I have hit the wall when I was running 2nd overall which dropped me to the 9th overall. In that time, Lex had parked his car to the pits.
But I have still managed to recover 1 position thanks to a great battle with @Pimasz .

Well, for the 1966 Sports Car Cup, I need to win the next race to be crowned as a GT40 class champion, but I think that I have guaranteed the GT5 class title. 👍

Anyways, I'm looking forward to do the future races. Anyways, I may have my presence limited because I'll race on GTP Sports Car Series and will deal with my rally championship responsibilities, but I will try to do every race that I can on WCR. 👍

Back