_________

_________

_________

_________

_________

_________

_________

_________

Hope you like what you see and feel free to C&C along the way.

Enjoy.

First pics in next post.

Last edited:
Post one, is a varied selection of the the Gallardo LP560. Enjoy.

Lamborghini Gallardo Series
(First Photomode Session)

Click for larger images.

Last edited:
Thanks rfcnkt.

And now for my second showing.

Ferrari 458 Italia.

Click for larger images

First shot taken outside the Redbull Hanger. The rest at High Speed Ring.

Poster Style.

Thanks guys for the nice comments, much appreciated. :)

Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R
At Suzuka

Click for larger images

Last edited:
Very small update this time. As I was only really happy with one shot from a short set I took with the 908.

And appologies for the double post, I really thought I would have had more visitiors/comments than I have but oh well.

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
At Monza

Click for larger image

Last edited:
And seeing those Xanvi GT-R Shots make mine seem like crap that i shot at the same track.
Damn you xD.
Great shots though, just pure art.

Thanks Gtuned. Well trust me not all I take is pure art, I do take quite a few when in photomode and it gets narrowed down to a handfull usually. Plus some photoshoppping to boot.

i just have Paint.Net so i don't even bother editing any of my pictures. I'd love to do some of the effects i see on here.

Thanks TVR. So far i'm probably happiest with how the GTR set turned out.

GT by Citroën Race Car
At Special Stage Route 7

Mostly Black & White Set + Bonus poster design.

Although this this track has been a very popular choice for photo's I couldn't resist giving it a run as it is very photogenic. I also had a tough time narrowing down my favourite shots from the shoot as I took quite a lot.

Click for larger images

Poster

Last edited:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
The entire set plus the poster are so amazing, my eyes say they don't exist, it's part of my imagination, no human being can make such an awesome thing.

Oh, and also, your update links to the updates in the first post, :drool:

Whoah, thanks Nicknamealguem for the awesome comments.

Yeah I feel like that's been my best set yet. I had so many shots I liked I had a hard time picking a handful to show. That's why its also my biggest set yet.

The combination of a white car on that track is really good for black & white stuff.

As for the link banners yeah I'm happy with them too, love designing stuff and thought they suited my banner well.

Thanks again. 👍

Oh my word There is really nothing to say I am speechless your gallery is nothing short of spectacular.

Thanks sems4arsenal. Glad you like it. And thanks for stopping by. :)

I have a special something planned for my next post. It's an variant of this set with some styling inspired by a certain current movie. And I dare say it's something not yet done by anyone on the forums. :sly:

Man, you have successfully made me want the CbyGT race car more than I already have.

Fantastic work. :drool:

Lovely gallery you've got here! The first post banner + update things are very cool, very nice.

My favourite shot so far would be the last photo from your Ferrari 458 set. Did you blur that one manually? It's very cool, sort of eery looking... liking it a lot :)

I'll be following this gallery closely!

What a great set! The poster is awe inspiring! Also loving the Gallardo. Great angles in those pics. This is also my first visit here. Sure won't be the last. wow.
Your index to your shots in the first post is so crisp, clean & :drool:

Oh wow. The first post is something everybody should take note of. You've created a gallery with a better design than GT's menus themselves 👍

That all the images so far are so well done is just icing on the cake. One to watch, definitely!

Terronium - Cheers. Haha, its quite the photogenic car, I'm suprised it hasn't got much attention by everyone.

Revolution - Thanks Rev, yeah my main banner and link banners have been very well liked. As for the 458 shot, yes I added some further blurring to smooth out the road and I like the way it faded to dark a tone at the front. Tis one of my fav's of that set too. :sly:

Glad to hear you'll be frequenting my gallery, as I do yours as your stuff is always top notch. 👍

Swiss Legend - Thanks, glad you like the gallardo set, it was my first ever and was pretty pleased with my efforts on that one.

SlipZtrEm - Now that's some high praise! Which is always welcome. :sly: I do love to design so its a strong point for me. Many thanks for taking a peek.

:cheers: to all.

Mm, great work: though I expected no less from you considering your real-life photography.

I like some of the colours you were about to coax out, like in the last GT-R shot - the brownish road and the hazy blue/green sky.

And SSR7 is just great for backdrops, it was the first place I shot at.

The Gallardo shots turned out really well too, especially since it was your first shoot. I haven't done any phototravel really - but you definitely made good use of it.

I don't want to say it's copying, but more inspired... But i did something like your layout to save space on mine.
/plzdontkillmebai.

LongbowX - Glad you had a peek in here. I hope you find some inspiration and passion to get back into photomode sometime soon, your talent is too good to go to waste i'd say. :nervous:

Thanks for the nice comments. :cheers:

Gtuned - Yeah I noticed, that's all cool it's not really that much the same. Glad I inspired you.

Every single shot here is worthy of a contest win! The angles are nice and unique for such a heavily used location, the black and white look suits the tone of the car and the splash of colour in the rear light shot is absolutely perfect. I love the symmetry of the last photo and adding the Citroen logo really is the icing on the cake!

Every single shot here is worthy of a contest win! The angles are nice and unique for such a heavily used location, the black and white look suits the tone of the car and the splash of colour in the rear light shot is absolutely perfect. I love the symmetry of the last photo and adding the Citroen logo really is the icing on the cake!

Thanks Moglet, glad you like them and your awesome words are very much appreciated. 👍

And now for something a little bit different. Since I had so many shots I liked from my last set I decided to do something bit more interesting to a few and well as you'll see it's very much inspired by TRON.

Although this was not my intention when I did the shoot it just came to me afterwards while photoshopping. The style of the track and the car being such a futuristic and out there car made it kind of work I think.

Although I can think of one other car that would be possibly even better suited to this treatment (X210, preferably in black or carbon would look awesome.), but I do not have one as of yet. :indiff:

Anyway enough talk.

GT by Citroën Race Car - TRON Edition
At Special Stage Route 7

Click for larger images

Would it be at all weird if I said "I love you"? :lol:

Flattering pictures, and just awesome all-around.

Back