West Coast Division
SNAIL [Mystic] Racing
S.N.A.I.L. NASCAR
S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races
S.N.A.I.L. [Rally] Racing
S.N.A.I.L. Stamina Series
S.N.A.I.L. Oval racing series
S.N.A.I.L. Open-Wheel Shoot Out
S.N.A.I.L. Thursday Night Thunder at the Ring (pending replacement)
RUFTAR
Formula S.N.A.I.L.
FF Chalenge
Wankel Night
ESCarGOT - Every Standard Car Goes On Thursdays
STaTS - SNAIL's Team and Tuner Series - Season VI (Previous Seasons: I, II, III, IV, V)
S.N.A.I.L. Endurance Series
S.N.A.I.L. X Event
S.N.A.I.L. Magic Lap Racing
M3 GTR Race Car Challenge
Diabolic Fridays
S.N.A.I.L. Parity Racing

Past Special Events
Endurance Challenge
Race of Champions (multiple events)
New Years Day SNAIL SPEC Racing Mini Enduro's
Dirty Thursday
Apmaddock's Enduro Challenge
SNAIL Rally Event
Carroll Shelby Memorial Races (photos here and here)
Roller Derby
Cat and Mouse

Proposed Events
SNAIL MAZADASPEED SPEC MIATA Series
SNAIL 1%er (aka Concourse Club)
Mystic Monday
Championship of Champions
Friday Drift Event
Funday Friday
SNAIL Funday Fridays
S.N.A.I.L. Funday Fridays Event
S.N.A.I.L. Drift Sessions
Iroc night / Iroc night
Drifting Event / Drift Team
rerun the longest running combos
Nostalgic/Trans Am Series
Friday Night Sampler
Classic Car League
Snail Vs Turtle Spec Racing
NURB NORD RECYCLER
S.N.A.I.L GRID 2 Club
SNAIL 24 hrs of something

Last edited:
@FlipJ and I are working on a new series. We are thinking about Wednesday night but it will be non-SNAIL so as not to get in the way of RCS. Our idea is to get the overflow drivers from RCS to join our series. We already have a "customer base" so to speak, all of you guys! Just because it's not SNAIL doesn't mean it's gonna be dirty. We will follow all guidelines and continue with a spec endurance series. More details as they are figured out.

Hey Monday Night Pack Racing guys, are we on for tonight? Hope so, I need my door to door fix. Ned? Champ?

On another note, does anybody have the pc version of Raceroom? Freeeeeee download with $DLC.

Has something changed in regards to uploading pictures?

I click on, Upload file, find my picture, double click, then click Full Image. done.

Now after I have chosen, my picture, i click on Full Image and nothing happens, shows 0%. ??
I tried thumbnail and still nothing, 0%. ??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello SNAILs! An update from The World of Driftin!

I've learned that it's a bit of a bad time to vacation in Texas... Flash flood watches/warnings everywhere. It gets a bit worse when you're stuck on an island.

Good news is that I should be home by Thursday evening! I've also been keeping up with real life racing by driving karts and I plan on going to K1 Speed tomorrow so that should be fun. I can't wait to get back home and practice for this Sunday!

See you all later!

Has something changed in regards to uploading pictures?

I click on, Upload file, find my picture, double click, then click Full Image. done.

Now after I have chosen, my picture, i click on Full Image and nothing happens, shows 0%. ??
I tried thumbnail and still nothing, 0%. ??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like it's not uploading if it's still at 0%. How big is the image? What file type?

Had so much fun competing in my first endurance race, that I thought I would put up some banners to show my appreciation. I apologize to anyone if I made any mistakes with this post.
I ended up finishing where I started. I drove well but my pit strategy was not very good.
All in all a great time. 👍

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Congrats to @gtr3123 and a big shout out to @MajorBlixem, @Rednose58 and anyone else who helped put this event together. :bowdown:

Good times... See ya all Sunday. :cheers:

Just curious... If you look at the track map the hardest corner for me was Maggots through Becketts...anyone else like to share?

Last edited:
lOOK LIKE A NICE LEAGUE.... AND VERY ORGANIZED... IF THERE IS ROOM LEFT CAN I JOIN???? psn id: Z7-KA0TIK0-Z7

@KA0TIK0

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Had so much fun competing in my first endurance race, that I thought I would put up some banners to show my appreciation. I apologize to anyone if I made any mistakes with this post.
I ended up finishing where I started. I drove well but my pit strategy was not very good.
All in all a great time. 👍

View attachment 374191
View attachment 374192
View attachment 374198

Congrats to @gtr3123 and a big shout out to @MajorBlixem, @Rednose58 and anyone else who helped put this event together. :bowdown:

Good times... See ya all Sunday. :cheers:

Just curious... If you look at the track map the hardest corner for me was Maggots through Becketts...anyone else like to share?
I feel slow at the loop and at corners 6 and 7. I was also always kinda guessing at corners 9 and 15.

In my book Copse Corner is the most difficult because at the high speed that you take it. You gain (or lose) quite a bit through there. Maggotts and Beckets are all about rhythm....not too fast not too slow will kick you into Chapel.

Abbey is another fun corner, lift and turn at the right moment and it's pedal to the metal until you dive into Village corner

18059429475_4754621aec_o.jpg

PS4

As the co-series director , we are happy to announce the formation of the new Project CARS World Road Racing Challange! Taking the lessons learned from both the RCS and TCS series, we bring you the first official SNAIL weekly series using the new Project CARS platform.

The new Project CARS World Road Racing Challange takes the best from both TCS and RCS as this 4 week per season will feature three 25 minute races each week using different classification of racing cars each week on some of the best tracks Project CARS has to offer.

Below are some of the following detials
  • Using PS4
  • Season 1 starts Tuesday June 9th, 2015
  • Tuesday Nights starting @ 8:00pm eastern (KOQ) with Main Event starting @ 9:00pm eastern
  • Season 1 Schedule - Nurburgring Sprint, Watkins Glen Short, Dubai Autodrome International & Le Circuit Bugatti
  • Season 1 Car - BMW M3 Gr.A (E30)
17424639254_673a9c5154_n.jpg

We are now accepting new drivers by signing up at the official World Road Racing Challange thread in the Project Cars Sub-forum here at GTPlanet

The first season starts in a couple and would love to have some quality SNAILS join the fun. Space is limited so if your interested, don't delay.

If you have any questions about the series, please let me know. Hope to see you on the track.

Regards, Grim, Zii & Warden
Just to provide an update, we currently have 12 confirmed drivers with only 9 spots remaining for season 1. If your interested in joining us, please sign up today. Thanks

Back