Future Gran Turismo Games

Australia
QLD,
StigBelcherStyle
This is not a wish list this is a collection of information gathered from posts that could make up a future gran Turismo game. The lists shown bellow are not a confirmation to these features being added to Gran Turismo 6 or any other gran Turismo game.

For the sake of clarity, the following list will only include cars that are new to the series.
The cars in this thread will be marked according to the system below :

Cars in green are confirmed to be in the game (screenshots, trailers, lists, PD statements...)
Cars in red are rumored to be in the game, according to various sources (magazines, websites, shows...)
Cars in orange should be available later as DLC.
Car carrying the [DLC] tag are available via DLC.
Cars carrying the [PREMIUM] tag are standard cars updated into Premium status for future Gran Turismo games.
(All Links are attached to each Reference.)
(Note : The lists exclude the Vision GT Project.)

The Car List:

AAR Eagle.png
AAR: 1
AAR Eagle Indy Car, 1966 (Pebble Beach Award 2018)

Alfa.jpg
Alfa Romeo : 2

Alfa Romeo 155 DTM, 1993 [PREMIUM]
Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Zagato, 1931(Pebble Beach Award 2019)

bugatti_1_122670.jpg
Bugatti : 1
Bugatti Type 51, 1931

chevrolet.jpg
Chevrolet : 1
Chevrolet Camaro (Go Pro "Rampage"), 1970 (SEMA Award 2014)

Cunningham.jpg
Cunningham : 1
Cunningham C4-R Competition Roadster, 1952 (Pebble Beach Award 2015)

ferrari.jpg
Ferrari : 3
Ferrari 330 P4 Spyder, 1966 (Pebble Beach Award 2016)
Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinn Farina Coupe, 1954 (Pebble Beach Award 2012)
Ferrari P4/5 Competizione, 2011

Fiat Logo.png

Fiat : 1

Fiat Coupe 20v, 1996 [PREMIUM]

ford.jpg
Ford: 2
Ford Coupe 'Bruce Levens', 1951 (SEMA Award 2016)
Ford Maverick Greening Auto Company, 1971 (SEMA Award 2018)

Honda.png
Honda: 1

Honda Civic EX 'Phil Robles', 1992 (SEMA Award 2017)

Hyundai.jpg
Hyundai : 1
Hyundai Veloster Turbo, 2013

Infiniti.jpg
Infiniti : 1
Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge, 2014

Isdera Logo.jpg

Isdera : 1
Isdera Commendatore 112i, 1993

Jaguar Logo.png

Jaguar : 1

Jaguar XJR-15, 1999 [PREMIUM]

lamborghini.jpg
Lamborghini: 1

Lamborghini Espada, 1968

Lancia.jpg
Lancia : 1
Lancia Delta HF Intergrale Rally Car Martini, 1992 [PREMIUM]

Maserati.jpg
Maserati : 1
Maserati A6GCS Spyder, 1954 (Pebble Beach Award 2014)

Mercedes-Benz.jpg
Mercedes-Benz : 2
Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG, 2014
Mercedes-Benz SS-Series W06 Tourer, 1929 (Pebble Beach Award 2017)

Nissan.jpg
Nissan : 1
Nissan (Nismo) Titan

Pagani.png
Pagani: 1

Pagani C12S 7.3, 2002 [PREMIUM]

Peugeot.jpg
Peugeot : 1
Peugeot 208 T16 Pikes Peak, 2013 (Confirmed)

Porsche Logo.png

Porsche : 1

Porsche 911 [993] GT2 Evo, 1997

Ruf.png
RUF: 1

Ruf CTR Yellowbird, 2017

Subaru.jpg
Subaru : 2

Subaru BRAT
Subaru Impreza Rally Car, 1999 [PREMIUM] - Premium in "Gran Turismo HD" game

Toyota.jpg
Toyota : 1
Toyota Yaris Hybrid-R Concept, 2013

ZENVO Logo.png

Zenvo : 1
Zenvo TSR-S, 2019

Future tracks and track updates mentioned in gran Turismo discussions are as listed bellow:
Upcoming Features:
Other Comments:

Special Thanks For Help:

To be Continued/ Under Construction:

Last edited:
Well, I believe that 2 Top Secret Australian Tracks are the Albert Park, Melbourne and Adelaide Street Circuit, I think.

The french mystery circuit is the Bugatti Circuit (where Petit Le Mans was hosted) or Dijon-Prenois.

Well, I believe that 2 Top Secret Australian Tracks are the Albert Park, Melbourne and Adelaide Street Circuit, I think.

The french mystery circuit is the Bugatti Circuit (where Petit Le Mans was hosted) or Dijon-Prenois.

Not going to jump to any conclusions as this forum refers to other references and articles, if you can find some proof I will happily add them to the page.

Kind Regards

Sorry, StigBelcherStyl, but this belongs to the GT Series forum, like in the suggestions maybe? Not the GT7 forum.. But I like you idea here. :)👍

Peugeot 208 Pikes Peak confirmed for future GT appearence.

Peugeot-208-T16-Pikes-Peak3.jpg

@Jordan

Full translation, Kaz Part :

JVL : Could you tell us where is the statut of the course maker and why this feature need much time to development ?
Kazunori : It's still in progress, but it takes us more work than expected

JVL : The arrival of competitors like Project Cars or Assetto Corsa will evolve your plans for GT7?
Kazunori : We (PoDi) follow a path in which we believe and we will continue to follow it.

JVL : Could you tell us about GT7 and if it will be present at E3 ?
Kazunori : Today, it's a Peugeot event, we can't talk about the next Gran Turismo.

JVL : Possible to add more customization options for GT6 ?
Kazunori : For now, the only planned update concerning the course maker

JVL : About engine sounds in the next Gran Turismo, they will be changed, and how ?
Kazunori : We've been working on the next gen sound for 5 years, so they [the sounds] will change. I can't tell you what will change at the moment, but I they will change.

JVL : Will there new cars and new tracks in Gran Turismo 6 ?
Kazunori : There will be new cars, yes, but not new tracks

JVL : Can we expect to see Peugeot 208 Pikes Peak in Gran Turismo série ?
Kazunori : Yes, this car will be present

JVL : With your Vision Gran Turismo project, we can see how manufacturers can be creative when there is no limit. Are you satisfied with the results until now ? Will you continue this project for future installments ?
Kazunori : Collaboration based on meetings. This leads to something new, something creative. Once the machine is started, you can't stop it, so you'll see more creations around VGT project.

JVL : When FIA Championship will be launched in GT6, and what type of vehicle we have ?
Kazunori : I can't tell you about it at the moment (laughts)

JVL : You became the main sponsor of PPIHC (Pikes Peak International Hill Climb) to be held in late June. Will you participate in this event, hat is your feeling ?
Kazunori : Unfortunately, I'm too busy this year, with the development of the new Gran Turismo to be able to go to this race.

JVL : Can we hope to have Pikes Peak track in Gran Turismo 6 via an update?
Kazunori : No.

JVL : In Gran Turismo 7 ?
Kazunori : I don't know

JVL : You have many sports cars, which would you add to your collection?
Kazunori : It would be the Corvette C7, it really is a very nice car

JVL : Do you have a word to address to JVL community, which is a big fan of Gran Turismo ?
Kazunori : I know you are all waiting impatiently for the next Gran Turismo, know that we are working very hard to meet your expectations, so you have every reason to be impatient.

Why have Pikes Peak cars when there are no plans for Pikes Peak events? Doesn't make sense. He should've said "I can't discuss that right now" instead of "I don't know".

Why have Pikes Peak cars when there are no plans for Pikes Peak events? Doesn't make sense. He should've said "I can't discuss that right now" instead of "I don't know".

You can drive them in other places , or you prefer not having them? :confused:

I prefer having them, of course, but it wouldn't be a car I would drive a lot on normal tracks, as it doesn't feel like a natural choice on a normal rally track, for example. It would be a lot more awesome to drive it where it thrives, a pikes peak track. @JoaoSilva

Edit: It's like taking a Le Mans prototype to a drift track, it works, it might be cool, but it isn't where it belongs. You know?

I prefer having them, of course, but it wouldn't be a car I would drive a lot on normal tracks, as it doesn't feel like a natural choice on a normal rally track, for example. It would be a lot more awesome to drive it where it thrives, a pikes peak track. @JoaoSilva

Edit: It's like taking a Le Mans prototype to a drift track, it works, it might be cool, but it isn't where it belongs. You know?

Yes i know what you mean but this is PD we're talking about ... and still there's a chance Pikes Peak might come in a future GT game ao who knows.

True that @JoaoSilva, but why prepare us with vehicles for tracks and events that come in let's say GT9? Fun to drive for a few days and then they're meh. Same with the VGTs. Many people ask for special events exclusively for VGTs. I support that. Without it, they're fun then and there, and then they're meh.

yeah but this isn't a VGT , we've had the Escudo since GT3 for christ's sake. We don't have a complete grid of up-to-date GT3 , Super GT , WRC and Le Mans cars too , should PD remove them too?

At least we have proper tracks for those cars @JoaoSilva :lol: except for rally stages, sick of those dirt loops.

And any track is a proper track for the 908 , it isn't Pikes Peak but you're still driving the car even if it's in another tracks , and that's what matters and with the course maker , we can build our own tracks too.

Just pray to god we can make point to point tracks and I'll be happy. @JoaoSilva
Which heavily depends on whether or not we actually get the course maker.

Yeah probably should. Anyway looking forward to see if they announce GT7 or not. In the meantime I'll be charging my phone, coming back in 54 minutes! @JoaoSilva

This is not a wish list this is a collection of information gathered from posts that could make up a future gran Turismo game. The lists shown bellow are not a confirmation to these features being added to Gran Turismo 6 or any other gran Turismo game. All Links are attached to each Reference. The lists exclude the Vision GT Project.

Car List for Future Gran Turismo games

Alfa Romeo

Alfa Romeo 155 DTM (Premium), 1993

Aston Martin

Aston Martin DB3S, 1953

Chevrolet
Chevrolet Camaro (Go Pro "Rampage"), 1970
Chevrolet Nova (Chris Holstrom Designs), 1967

Ferrari
Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinn Farina Coupe, 1954
Ferrari P4/5 Competizione, 2011

Ford
Ford Focus ST, 2015
Ford Mustang Mach 1 ("Mach Forty" David Eckerts), 1969

Gran Turismo
Gran Turismo Concept Car, 2012
Gran Turismo e-motion Concept, 2013

Hyundai
Hyundai Veloster Turbo, 2013

Infiniti
Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge, 2014

Lancia
Lancia Delta HF Intergrale Rally Car Martini (Premium), 1992

Maserati
Maserati A6GCS Spyder, 1954

Mercedes-Benz
Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG, 2014
Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG, 2014

Nismo
Nismo (Nissan) Titan

Subaru
Subaru BRAT

Toyota
Toyota Yaris Hybrid-R Concept, 2013

Future tracks and track updates mentioned in gran Turismo discussions are as listed bellow:
Upcoming Features:
Other Comments:

Special Thanks For Help:

To be Continued/ Under Construction:
That Delayed until 2017 article is a fake

When are we getting those Australian locations in GT6, if Kaz said there are no more tracks and cars being added?

@StigBelcherStyl Could you highlight things in different colors and make a color key at the top? I think someone did that for a list for GT6 before it was released, it makes the list a lot faster and easier to interpret.

Latest Posts

Back