Race times for Clubs, Leagues & Race Series

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 98 comments
Ill get it added once I sort the Post out as it's decided to add a load off BB codes it self again.
Ugh, that is a pain. :ouch: I have gotten into the habit of always previewing before hitting Save, when editing a post. 👍

If you'd like help reverting it to a previous version, I can help.

Ugh, that is a pain. :ouch: I have gotten into the habit of always previewing before hitting Save, when editing a post. 👍

If you'd like help reverting it to a previous version, I can help.

Thanks its ok, I think I got it sorted this time. I only looked at the bit I edited last time I did it in the preview :).

I noticed that - directly beside ITCC 4/5 - ToCA is also on its new season. :)

I've been a PITA to Furi, but I'll help him out now, too.

Hello, i have some leagues on your lists that are no longer running. Pro Tour GT300, 500, and Pro Tour Street Class. Could you please remove them.
I do have a league that i would like you to add...as it will keep restarting season after season. Its call Pro Tour (Spec) Endurance Racing Series. I have a link to it in my signature. It runs on Tuesday nights eastern usa time at 10pm.
Thank You

I noticed that - directly beside ITCC 4/5 - ToCA is also on its new season. :)

I've been a PITA to Furi, but I'll help him out now, too.
Hello, i have some leagues on your lists that are no longer running. Pro Tour GT300, 500, and Pro Tour Street Class. Could you please remove them.
I do have a league that i would like you to add...as it will keep restarting season after season. Its call Pro Tour (Spec) Endurance Racing Series. I have a link to it in my signature. It runs on Tuesday nights eastern usa time at 10pm.
Thank You

I've noticed I have fell behind with the thread at the moment, there is a few other new Clubs and Series as well missing and not updated, it should be all fully updated by the end of the week, sorry.

If your Club, League or Series is missing, the time is wrong or you wish to change the link please get in touch

Start times for Clubs, Leagues and Racing series available in GTPlanet forums

The times shown are in GMT to convert to your local time Click here

Please find this post useful for looking for Clubs, Leagues and Race Series that fit your timezone that are available on GTPlanet, this post will be updated as regulary as possible as you know life can get in the way :).

GTP Weekly Race Series (WRS) Time Trials New Time Trial every Sunday

GTP Weekly Race Series (WRS) Online Events Wednesdays 20:00 GMT 3:00AM GMT & Thursday 08:00 GMT | 1 Saturday Special Event per month

Clubs and Leagues
Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Random days (keep an eye on their thread for when they open a lounge)
Racing Series
I have only added the ones with open beside them, please get in touch if yours is missing, links wrong or the times wrong.

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
There is also the Single Races and Time Trial forum HERE which has various one-off races.
Were is my thread? :)

Some updates for the The list...

Wednesday's Reaper Racing Club - 450pp is finished, please remove

Sundays LCC Rocket is no longer running the host @MC-Chase can confirm.
However he does have a one off event coming up in this day/time slot (opening at 9pm) for the 15th June using the WSR F3 , again MC-Chase can confirm.

As of the following week (22nd June), I shall be running a new event on Sundays @ 9pm, using the Ruf RGT. Link below in signature.

Many thanks, keep up the good work 👍

News just in...

I've just loaded up GT6 and gone to online events where a "Special" UK only event has been posted!

Hmm.. looms like no clubs that play around 1 am to beyond 4 am ( pacific time) / which is 9 am to beyond 17:00 (gmt). Well, if anyone want to play if your on those hours please send me a msg via gtplanet inbox! Thanks in advance

Back