• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 98 comments

hasslemoff

WRS Race Steward
Premium
United Kingdom
Some where near the Pub
GTP_hasslemoff
If your Club, League or Series is missing, the time is wrong or you wish to change the link please get in touch

Start times for Clubs, Leagues and Racing series available in GTPlanet forums

The times shown are in GMT to convert to your local time Click here

Please find this post useful for looking for Clubs, Leagues and Race Series that fit your timezone that are available on GTPlanet, this post will be updated as regulary as possible as you know life can get in the way :).

GTP Weekly Race Series (WRS) Time Trials New Time Trial every Sunday

GTP Weekly Race Series (WRS) Online Events Wednesdays 20:00 GMT, Thursday 3:00AM GMT & Saturday 21:00 GMT | 1 Saturday Special Event per month

Clubs and Leagues
Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Random days (keep an eye on their thread for when they open a lounge)
Racing Series
I have only added the ones with open beside them, please get in touch if yours is missing, links wrong or the times wrong.

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Saturday
Sunday

There is also the Single Races and Time Trial forum HERE which has various one-off races.

Last edited:
@hasslemoff can you quick reference me to any races that will run Wednesday morning for me/late Tuesday night for English/early Tuesday night for Americans and Canadians.

@hasslemoff can you quick reference me to any races that will run Wednesday morning for me/late Tuesday night for English/early Tuesday night for Americans and Canadians.

As I don't know what timezone you are in, I cant quick reference you any races, the times shown in the list are in GMT which is a universal time, use these two sites to convert your timezone into GMT.
Then its just a case of looking at whats available on the day and time you want to race.

Use this site to convert your time into GMT http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/.

Or you can use this one http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/gmt-to-est-converter

P.S once you have found one that suits you click the link and visit there page to confirm the times.

If your Club, League or Series is missing, the time is wrong or you wish to change the link please get in touch

Start times for Clubs, Leagues and Racing series available in GTPlanet forums

The times shown are in GMT to convert to your local time Click here

Please find this post useful for looking for Clubs, Leagues and Race Series that fit your timezone that are available on GTPlanet, this post will be updated as regulary as possible as you know life can get in the way :).

GTP Weekly Race Series (WRS) Time Trials New Time Trial every Sunday

GTP Weekly Race Series (WRS) Online Events Wednesdays 20:00 GMT 3:00AM GMT & Thursday 08:00 GMT | 1 Saturday Special Event per month

Clubs and Leagues
Monday

Tuesday
-

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Random days (keep an eye on their thread for when they open a lounge)

Racing Series
I have only added the ones with open beside them, please get in touch if yours is missing, links wrong or the times wrong. 10/01/13

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

There is also the Single Races and Time Trial forum HERE which has various one-off races.

What about teams? I have a team called Team AMS Racing GT6. My team page: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/team-ams-gt6.302788/

What about teams? I have a team called Team AMS Racing GT6. My team page: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/team-ams-gt6.302788/

What day and what time do you race ?
What category suits you'r team best do you think, Clubs or a Race series ? as you have posted your thread in the Racing series I presume it is a series.

You also have Rally group which is posted in the racing series section, is that going to be run as a series or as Group (Club) ?

What day and what time do you race ?
What category suits you'r team best do you think, Clubs or a Race series ? as you have posted your thread in the Racing series I presume it is a series.

You also have Rally group which is posted in the racing series section, is that going to be run as a series or as Group (Club) ?

Thanks for replying! The Rally Group is a group. Just a casual group no tight rules. My team is not racing at the time, but we will have a Summer Series. I need to talk to the Vice Manager about dates and such. Not everything is in order yet, but i will get back to you when everything is.

PS.
My rally group times: March 5th(Which is a Wednesday) at 7:00pm Eastern Time US
Also, I currently have 6 spots remaining. I have one and me, so 8 members in all(including me)

Please add my team, Team AMS(Which is a series) Tuning is allowed and we do Endurance(LMP and GT class) , Touring (GT3), and possibly road, Ill get back to you later on that.

Please add my team, Team AMS(Which is a series) Tuning is allowed and we do Endurance(LMP and GT class) , Touring (GT3), and possibly road, Ill get back to you later on that.

Still not got a date or time of when you are racing, so you are in Random Day's, as for category's I've put you in Variety.

The main aim for the thread is so people can see if there is a Series or Club racing at a time that suit's them, without that information I cannot really add it to the post as that's the aim of it, it's not really about advertising anything, just a handy reference.

Thanks for replying! The Rally Group is a group. Just a casual group no tight rules.

Would it not be better in the Club's and league section if you are aiming for a casual group?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gt6-clubs-leagues/

Still not got a date or time of when you are racing, so you are in Random Day's, as for category's I've put you in Variety.

The main aim for the thread is so people can see if there is a Series or Club racing at a time that suit's them, without that information I cannot really add it to the post as that's the aim of it, it's not really about advertising anything, just a handy reference.

Would it not be better in the Club's and league section if you are aiming for a casual group?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gt6-clubs-leagues/

I agree, ill post the rally on clubs and leagues.

P.S Its Team AMS Racing GT6, not just Team AMS. No biggy :)

What about Beginner Races or Novice Races? I am having a hard time trying to find a series/league that caters to slower drivers.

What about Beginner Races or Novice Races? I am having a hard time trying to find a series/league that caters to slower drivers.
What sort of racing are you looking for?

I have a GT series that runs on a Saturday evening (GMT) and we have a PRO and an AM championship for the slower drivers ;)

That's a point @hasslemoff could you add the FGTA to the list for me?
Clubs and leagues
Random days

:cheers:

With the WRS Academy coming soon (Hopefully by the end of March early April), that is a great stepping stone for beginner's or novice's.

Without me going through every single series and club and asking if they cater for novice's I wont be adding anything like that, if a series is created specifically for that category I could add it.

But im sure most series and clubs cater for any level of driver as long as they race clean.

That's a point @hasslemoff could you add the FGTA to the list for me?
Clubs and leagues
Random days

:cheers:

Added 👍

Can you please remove "WHaT's Cops and Cruise Club", because its been closed for over a month now...
Also, you keep forgetting to make the "T" uppercase ;P

A little free advertisement never hurts, could my newly created club be added? "The Fast Slow Car Club." The room will usually be live every day, GMT 630-930 or so, some variences on weekends.

Back